14 February, 2014

Flesh up cutting

wide sword applies straightaway to its own fibres dionysian undulation of harpsichord tearing it one by one blood is gurgling on meringue ending in meat-based blooming of delights soft split  leathery beef and blood dripping on my walls my mad delirious cock singing so wave-like on waves of rippling lights in velvety  lightning curves broken up free jazzed massacre I’m strained for my sticking slender subtly air ascending sensory fullness of scarlet woman on any length all death wanders around Mary deadly morning  sings his boring chaconne in the folds of  viscera torturing the warmth of the womb turning into petrified clots calling for self-killing in azure birds make holes silver stream capsized guts to lap divine redhead buttocks bloom perched such a plump fleshy fruit exquisite ecstasy mingling rage fluent falling frosted lymph howling roundness  shredded verticality falls  wiggling under the red rain in September  my fever is my desire to burst steaks quiver in swirling jets these thighs are flowing runoff melon rippling outspread sip pulp pork delicacies  blade of silence crunchy cartilage   cut delight



Younisos


No comments: